Glucofage (metformin): How to take it to lose weight?
The Glucofage (Metformin) is the most commonly used medicine to lose weight and safer. More and more people take Glucofage and some think that all people should take this medicine to prevent many diseases are very common. Although serious adverse effects of Glucofage (Metformin) almost never occur more minor or non-hazardous occur in almost all patients taking Glucofage (Metformin).
How should you take Glucofage (metformin) for weight loss? What is the best way to take Glucofage (metformin) for weight loss?
It is very important to know some tricks of the expert doctors prescribing Glucofage (metformin) for two reasons: to obtain the greatest benefits of taking Glucofage (Metformin) and to avoid adverse effects associated with taking Glucofage (Metformin)
How to get the biggest benefits of taking Glucofage (Metformin)?
- Take the highest dose in the morning and the lowest dose in the evening:
Often getting up in the morning when no appetite in the night before was taken Glucofage (Metformin). Patients taking Glucofage (metformin) in the night frequently arise in the morning and just the smell of food feel disgust. If because of Glucofage (Metformin) is not enough then get breakfast in the evening you'll feel very hungry and anxiety you will salirte of the diet.
If you can (and should) continue using the Glucofage (Metformin) throughout pregnancy and lactation without any problems for your baby
What are the secuandarios of Glucofage (Metformin)?
Unwanted adverse symptoms are not dangerous but annoying. It is common for patients taking Glucofage (Metformin) feel as pregnant. " Almost all patients have at some point nausea, dizziness, stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea.
How to avoid the adverse effects associated with taking Glucofage (Metformin)?
Symptoms associated with unwanted adverse Glucofage (metformin) are quite common and almost all patients have at some point but you can do some tricks to avoid them.
- As symptoms Glucofage (Metformin) depend on the dose is better to start with a small dose and gradually go subiéndola each week. The lower the initial dose is best, but could start up with 500 mg Glucofage (Metformin) but if you start with an even lower dose symptoms Glucofage (metformin) are less frequent.
- When you go on the diet salirte not take Glucofage (Metformin)
My patients have found that nausea, dizziness, stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea associated with Glucofage (Metformin) occur more frequently when they leave the diet and eat a lot of sugars or carbohydrates (bread, biscuits, cereals, fruit, candy)
- My experience has allowed me to see patients who do not sleep enough have more symptoms Glucofage (Metformin). If you can not sleep 7 hours every night you should not take a high dose of Glucofage (Metformin) because you're sure to make more nausea, dizziness, stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea.
- To drink alcohol when you do not take Glucofage (Metformin)
The symptoms of nausea, dizziness, stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea are more common when alcohol is ingested.
- There are people who simply do not show symptoms when taking unwanted Glucofage (Metformin) and can tolerate very high doses without showing symptoms but unfortunately there are others with low doses and feel "as pregnant."
NOTE: I have always recommended to my patients "as they take more medicine." Vitamins including all medications have unwanted side effects.
In addition to knowing how to take Glucofage (metformin) for weight loss is necessary to know the other names that have Glucofage (metformin) in several countries.
Metformin names by country:
Venezuela: Glucofage, Glafornil, Glucaminol, Diaformina
Mexico: Fortamet, Glucophage, Riomet
Spain: Diabex, Diaformin, Fortamet, Glucophage, Glumetza, Meglucon, Riomet
USA: Glucophage, Glucophage XR, Glumetza, Fortamet, Riomet
Opinion about Metformin
I hate to recommend drugs for weight loss that lead some to think they can replace a healthy lifestyle but there is one major exception: Metformin (Glucofage)
Most want to lose weight is a medical "miracle cure". A medicine that does not need to follow a healthy lifestyle.
Did you know that many times when patients ask me, I can do to lose weight? What I mean is: I can do to lose weight while junk food and exercise? The metformin (Glucofage) does not replace a good lifestyle but it's definitely a drug that strengthens any efforts to lose weight and be healthier:
- Help to lose weight, reduces appetite, helps with hair loss and oily hair, improves acne, improves circulation and varicose veins
- During pregnancy should continue to schedule taking the baby to be fat as adults
- Is the best treatment for fatty liver, improves cholesterol and triglyceride
- Prevents diabetes does not reduce the sugar and therefore can be used without fear of hypoglycemia present